Here is what you can do as patrons to help protect public safety:
• Please wear your mask. NO MASK, NO ENTRY!
** If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME!
• Maintain 6′ distance between yourself & other patrons at all times.
• Use the pre-order option for some of our vendors (indicated on vendor list) to save time. Please shop as quickly as possible to allow others to enter the market.
• Consider shopping solo to reduce volume. Unfortunately, only service dogs will be allowed entrance this year due to the more restricted spacing.
• There will be no samples at this year’s market. Please do not eat while walking around the market.
• Do not self-serve products; vendors will help you.