Live Music Schedule update:
- Aug. 17 9:30-11AM:Roger Silverberg , 11AM-1PM :Kenny Pascual
- Aug. 24 9:30-11AM: open , 11AM-1PM : Denise Romas
- Aug. 31 9:30-11AM: Hank Stone, 11AM-1PM : Andrew Gabriel
- Sept 7 9:30-11AM: The Septemberists, 11AM-1PM : Andrew Gabriel
- Sept. 14 9:30-11AM: Hank Stone , 11AM-1PM : Kenny Pascual
With many great vendors
, live music, great weather, and our beautiful setting, we are kicking off to a new season with full success! Since the Market is located in the convenient location, at the foot of Main Street overlooking beautiful Northport Harbor, it is convenient to many Village amenities.
A few tips from the Market Master:
- We suggest that those coming to the Market bring insulated bags or a cooler for their purchases
- The Market is very “dog-friendly”
- There is a children’s playground in the park next to the Market for your family
Additional guests at the Market:
- July 13th: Look for the Northport/East Northport Public Library at the Market on Saturday, July 13 with lots of information.
- July 20th, 27th: Family Service League of Huntington will be on hand with FEMA information for those who suffered losses during Hurricane Sandy
- Every first Saturday of the month: Visit with the Northport Historical Society at the Northport Chamber of Commerce tent.
Live Music Schedule:
- July 13 9:30-11AM: The Septemberists
- July 20 9:30-11AM: Denise Romas , 11AM-1PM :Kenny Pascual
- July 27 9:30-11AM: The Septemberists
- Aug. 3 9:30-11AM:Kolensky , 11AM-1PM : Robert Blatchley & Claire
- Aug. 10 9:30-11AM:The Septemberists, 11AM-1PM :Roberty Blatchley & Claire
- Aug. 17 9:30-11AM:Denise Romas , 11AM-1PM :Kenny Pascual
- Aug. 24 11AM-1PM : Denise Romas