Several new vendors joined our market during the summer. Please check out the VENDORS menu (above) for more information on each participant. The season 2011 participants are:
- Azure Chocolat–gluten free chocolates and cookies
- Bambino’ Ravioli–fresh pasta products
- Blind Bat Brewery–craft-brewed artisanal ales
- Copenhagen Bakery–breads, pies, and more
- Crossroads Cafe–their signature foods packaged to go
- DelPozzo Foods–olive oil, balsamic vinegar,tomato sauce, steak marinade sauce
- Dines Farms–grass fed meats-sausages, chicken, steaks, eggs
- Fashions in Flowers–freshly cut flowers, lavender and more
- Got Cheese And Pickles–makers of artisanal all-natural hormone free cheeses, wine jelly and accompaniments, sour and half-sour pickles, pickled tomatoes and peppers
- Hengstenberg’s Florist–cut flowers, hanging baskets, annuals, perennials, potted herbs
- Island End Farms–seasonal vegetables
- Miss Amy Preserves–gourmet & specialty foods such as jams, jellies, tapenades
- New York Trading Post–many foods made in New York State
- PetPort of Northport–treats for your favorite pet
- Quintessential Cookies–cookies, pumpkin and banana breads
- Sang Lee Farms–organically grown vegetables
- Saturday’s Soaps–handmade soaps and scrubs
- Sing Mahn–Exotic orchid plants, Asian foods
- Village Fish & Clams–freshly caught seafood including lobsters
- Wickham’s Fruit Farm–seasonal fruits, homemade pies and donuts, honey
On July 16 we have the Visiting Nurse coming to do blood pressure screening.
The Northport Historical Society will be at the Chamber tent with info and signing up new members.
VENDORS, PLEASE CONTACT ELA VIA THE NFM CONTACT PAGE OR EMAIL TO ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO YOUR INDIVIDUAL PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. This is your opportunity to get exposure and present your products. Also please contact us as soon as possible if you have a special offer or event planned; we may announce it here and through our twitter tweets.